CSI is very active in the North Carolina Chapter of Community Associations Institute (CAI-NC). CAI-NC serves the educational, business, and networking needs of community associations in the Greater North Carolina area.
• CSI is an education sponsor each year for the chapter’s Law Day, which serves homeowner association volunteer leaders and professional managers. Law Day features presentations by attorneys from all over NC who focus their practices on the complex issues facing homeowner and condominium associations.
• CSI is an education sponsor for the PRC Homeowner Programs held to educate community association board members and volunteers.
• Karen Swope, COO of CSI has seerved on the CAI-NC Board of Directors since 2012 and is the current Board Secretary. She has served on the chapter’s Piedmont Regional Council (PRC) since 2012 and has served as both the Chair and Co-chair. Karen is currently the Board liaison for the PRC. Karen also is chair of the 2016-2017 Chapter Ad-Hoc Awards and Recognition Committee.
• Nicole Grandelli has served on the Steering Committee for the chapter’s Annual Conference 5 times. In 2015, she served chair of the On-Site Committee of Volunteers.
• Marlene Campbell and Sheryl Easton volunteer where needed each year at the chapter Annual Conference.
• Our managers attend the PRC Manager Luncheons throughout the year to keep abreast of industry.