CSI Property Management is committed to providing excellent service in multiple areas of the management arena. We pride ourselves in the ability to meet the specific needs of each of our clients. We are a cloud-based service-driven Owners Association management firm. Technology plays a huge role to make our team members more responsive and available, thus easing the lives of our Board members.
Two of our key phrases are “personal service” and “hands-on approach” to community management. Family owned and operated, we believe in team work and consider ourselves to be a part of our client’s “team”.
Four of the most important aspects of our service are:
- CSI has embraced the latest in cloud-based networking in order to better serve our clients, making CSI one of the most technologically advanced small businesses in the area.
- Cloud-based technology allows for prompt responses to inquiries, a closer relationship to your community manager, and more consistent record keeping.
- Great communication is the key to fostering a continuous working relationship with our clients.
- Homeowners and tenants are regularly notified via e-mail blasts, phone calls and text messages to communicate community updates and important information.
- Our team is always looking for state of the art solutions for community improvements, community maintenance, and resident violations during our site visits.
- Owners are able to view their resident account online at www.csiproperties.com – here, owners can view their account in real time, access community documents, and make payments online at any time.
- Our team works hard to collect and maintain current contact information for each homeowner, including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and alternate mailing addresses.
- Our state-of-the art management and accounting software interfaces with the bank for ease of accepting payments from homeowners.
4. All Inclusive Fees
- CSI strives to maintain a high degree of transparency.
- CSI does not take a percentage of late fees or fines, nor do we charge for trips.
- Your Association will never be charged any extra hidden fees for compliance letters, managing the collection process, or attending meetings.